Australia Kei Shin Kan Karate Federation is a not-for-profit organisation. Our goal is to promote traditional karate-do in Australia. Our aim is to encourage the development and growth of an individual through Karate training under Shihan Uchida and the instructors.
Through consistent and continual dedication to training in the art of Karate-do on both the physical and spiritual level, you will see improvements in your mind set, endurance and strength over years.
Our focus is on:
• Developing self-discipline, patience, confidence and respect for others;
• Improving concentration, mental alertness, and mental agility;
• Improving physical health, flexibility and wellbeing;
• Development of speed, power, timing, accuracy and effective breathing techniques;
• Learning correct basic techniques, kata, controlled sparing and self-defence.
• Understanding and developing the traditional spirit of Karate Do.
We have moved from Redfern to 105 Todman Ave, Kensington.
We also have dojos in Melbourne and Launceston.
For more information go to keishinkankarate.com or call 0418698069.