We are a traditional Wu style Tai Chi school in Wantirna South, Victoria, Australia.
We ensure students have a good grounding in Tai Chi hand form before moving into advanced techniques such as self defense and weapons. We balance old school methods of training, with a friendly and modern approach to teaching.
Everyone have different reasons for learning Tai Chi, so we offer different curriculum options. Many people simply enjoy Tai Chi as a relaxing exercise that engages the mind. Others like to explore the martial arts. We are one of very few schools in Australia that teach the practical fighting applications of Tai Chi Chuan.
- Traditional long form (108 postures).
- Comprehensive Tai Chi curriculum.
- Excellent teachers, small classes.
- Improve flexibility, strength, balance and general health.
- Learn 'soft style' self defence.
- Suitable for all ages, including children (10 yo+).